- Yes, Virginia, There Is a Santa Claus
- Raising Teens in an “Almost Christian” World
- Thinking about Seminary?
- “ADVANCED MTD”: An Appreciative Response to John Meunier
- As Annual Conference Season Comes into View…
- YOUTH WORKERS WEIGH IN: Podcasting “The Theological Turn in Youth Ministry”
- The Theological Turn in Youth Ministry
One More for “Glee”
If you’re talking about “Glee” with parents, volunteers, or youth, here’s a discussion to add to your list, based on the “Grilled Cheesus” episode–what a legal discussion of religion looks like in American public schools. The ever-thoughtful Jeff Keuss offers excellent ballast for this discussion here: http://jeffkeuss.com/2010/10/07/.
Of course, what teenagers are really going to humming a week from now is “Rocky Horror Picture Show”–so I’ll be watching along with you on Tuesday night!